Free Patient Transportation Assistance Program
Available to all CHDC Patients
Community Health & Dental Care is constantly striving to provide the highest quality care for our patients. At times, patients are unable to keep their scheduled appointments due to unforeseen transportation barriers. With the addition of our transportation program, patients are now able to schedule free shuttle service to and from the Health Center when making their appointment.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm.
- Community Health & Dental Care
- Bright Hope Housing Center
(Corner of Walnut & Myrtle Streets)
- York & King Streets
(Across from Lords & Ladies Hair Salon)
- Beech & Evans Streets
(Old Fecera's Furniture Building)
- Redner's Quick Shoppe
(367 East High Street)
- Pottstown Library
(500 East High Street)
- Tower Health (Pottstown Hospital)
(High Street & Armand Hammer Boulevard)
- Rolling Hills
(2120 Buchert Road, Community Center Parking Lot)
ROYERSFORD / SPRING CITY
(3rd & Main Streets)
- Spring City
(North Main & Bridge Streets, Springford Diner)
- Spring City - Park Spring
(Park Spring Boulevard & Park Road)
- Spring City - Creek View Court
(Route 724 & Park River)
BOYERTOWN / PENNSBURG / HEREFORD
- Big Lots/Tractor Supply parking lot (E. Philadelphia Ave.)
- Pennsburg Square Shopping Center (436 Pottstown Ave., Pennsburg)
- Colonial Village (524 Colonial Drive, East Greenville)
- Turkey Hill (3664 Seisholtzville Road, Hereford)
Patients 18 years and older who would like to join the program will be asked to sign a general release and waiver of liability form and fill out a brief questionnaire. A photo ID badge will be issued upon joining the program and must be presented to the driver in order to gain access to the shuttle.
A nominal replacement fee will be charged if lost or stolen.
A scheduler will be available to assist patients with this process. If shuttle service is canceled or delayed for any reason, patients will be notified or you may call the health center to confirm the schedule. It is the patient’s responsibility to secure alternate means of transportation when necessary.
Please note that CHDC policies and patient responsibilities apply when utilizing the shuttle service. CHDC reserves the right to discharge a patient that does not adhere to these policies. If the shuttle driver feels threatened in any manner 911 will be called and the rider will be dismissed from the program.
- Please be on time for the shuttle.
- Drivers are on a schedule and cannot wait for you.
- No unscheduled stops will be allowed for any reason
- Driver does not carry cash. If you would like to make a donation to CHDC, please mail check or money order to: 351 W. Schuykill Road, Suite G-15A, Pottstown, PA 19465, Attn: Finance Department
- Program participants will be allowed to travel with one companion (exceptions for those with young children will be individually addressed)
- Seat belts must be worn and restrain children and infants while on shuttle
- The use of profanity will not be tolerated
- CHDC is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Shuttle is not wheelchair accessible