Department: Behavioral Health
Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health
FLSA status: Exempt/salaried
Unit Code: 500
OSHA Hazard Level: Moderate
Education: Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Master’s degree in social work or related field
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience as a therapist; current license to practice in PA as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Competency in providing cognitive and behavioral interventions to patients with behavioral health/substance abuse issues in a primary care setting. Competency providing clinical and administrative supervision to master’s level social work interns.
Location: Attendance required at assigned CHDC site(s)
- Adheres to the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Adheres to the organization’s policies regarding time and attendance.
- Complies with accepted dress code and maintains a professional image.
- Demonstrates reliability and trustworthiness.
- Manages time and other resources to meet established goals within the agreed upon time frames.
- Demonstrates flexibility in the acceptance and completion of work assignments.
- Participates in the department’s performance improvement activities.
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information.
- Observes the Health Care System’s compliance policies.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Provide brief, short-term interventions to medical patients in a PCP-BH role
- Administrative and clinical supervision to small cohort of master’s level social work interns
- Able to see children, adolescents, adults
- Timely and accurate documentation pertaining to consultant role, as well as within context of intern supervisor role, including with other schools, entities and organizations.
- Travel and attendance in essential trainings for both consultant and intern supervisor role
- Work with county, State, and HRSA according to needs of CHDC and its programs