For your convenience, CHDC now has a limited discount Pharmacy that is able to provide significant cost-savings to our patients. For un-insured or under-insured patients, prescriptions may cost as little as $5!
For insured patients, please see en-closed list or check with the pharmacy to find out if your insurance is accepted. Also, ask your Provider if you are able to transfer your current prescriptions. To find out more about this great program, please speak with our Pharmacy Technician today!
After Hours Care: In a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital/emergency room. For non-emergent situations, patients may call CHDC’s 24/7 After Hours line at 800-589-6212 and the answering service will assist you.
- Accepting patients with Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, Private Insurance or No Insurance!
- Eligible to waive your annual Medicare deductible
- Healthcare Discounts offered for those that qualify – includes pharmacy discounts!
- Quality Medical and Dental Services for your entire family
- Convenient evening and Saturday hours
- On-site Case Manager and Referral Assistance available. Let us know if we can help you with CHIP/Medicaid enrollments.
- Pediatric medical and dental services, im-munizations, well visits and same day sick appointments.
- Excellent family medical services including women’s health exams, behavioral health ser-vices, flu shots and nutrition services.
- State-of-the-art dental facility
Community Health and Dental Care’s mission is to identify gaps in health services, and to ensure access, to appropriate levels of care for all people in the service area regardless of their ability to pay.
CHDC is not a free clinic. Health care discounts are offered based on family size and income determined by Federal poverty guidelines and renew annually. Patients who do not wish to apply for the discount may sign a refusal form, but do not give up the right to apply at any time.
CHDC staff members are available to assist patients with insurance concerns, the health care discount application, setting up payment plans, and answering questions in order to ensure access for services at CHDC. CHDC also offers referral assistance along with on-site Case Management who is able to assist patients with eligibility requirements for government programs.
Accepted Insurances at CHDC Pharmacy
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Connect
- AmeriHealth Mercy/AmeriHealth Caritas
- Argus Medicare D (ARGD)
- Champ VA
- Cigna (Part D)
- CVS Caremark
- Envision Rx
- Geisinger Medicare
- Health Partners
- Healthy PA
- Humana D
- Independence Administrators
- Keystone 65
- Keystone Connect
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Medica (Part D)
- Personal Choice
- Sierra Rx Medicare
- SilverScript (CVS Caremark Plus – PDP)
- Sterling Medicare
- Unicare Medicare
- UPMC for You
- Wellpoint Next Rx Medicare
***Federal Marketplace Insurances accepted at CHDC pharmacy***
Mail Order Service Only Plans for Insured Patients:
- Administrative Concepts Inc. (Medco)
- Aetna (AET/CVS)
- Altius Health Plan (Medco)
- American Medical Life Ins (Prescription Solutions)
- Americhoice Chip Plan (Prescription Solutions)
- Assurant Health Medical (Medco)
- Carpenters Health and Welfare Fund
- Celtic Insurance (USScript)
- Coventry Cares (Medco)
- Coventry Health Care Plan (Medco)
- ExpressScripts / Optum / Future Scripts
- GMP Health Care Plan (Medco)
- Gilsbar Inc. (Medco)
- Golden Rule Insurance Co. (Prescription Solutions)
- Highmark BCBS Local (Medco)
- Humana Health (Does not allow PD)
- Plan Administrators Inc. (Prescription Solutions)
- Unison (Prescription Solutions)
- United American Insurance Co. (Medco)
- United Healthcare (Prescription Solutions)
- United Health Care (Medco)/ Wellcare Medicare
Did you know that prescriptions by mail can be arranged for all of your medications through CHDC pharmacy? Let us introduce you to our Mail Service Program where prescriptions can be delivered right to your door!
Located On-Site or Delivered to your Door*
Pharmacy Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
11 Robinson Street, Suite 100, Pottstown, PA 19464
700 Heritage Drive, Suite 701, Pottstown, PA 19464
800 Heritage Drive, Suite 802, Pottstown, PA 19464
Phone: 800-589-6212 or 610-326-9463
*for eligible patients