- CHDC requires at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- If you fail to give 24 hours’ notice of cancellation and do not show for your scheduled appointment, it will count as a MISSED APPOINTMENT.
- Three (3) MISSED APPOINTMENT occurrences will result in discharge from our practice.
- Per our revised Missed Appointment Policy effective February 3, 2014, if you wish to be reinstated to our practice, you must attend our “Missed Appointment Reinstatement Class” within 60 days of being discharged. You may contact our office to be scheduled for the class if you wish to be reinstated.
- Missed Appointment Reinstatement Class is always the third Thursday of the month. Patients need to arrive by 4:15pm, class starts at 4:30pm and lasts 45 minutes. Classes are: 12/17, 1/21, 2/18, 3/17, 4/21, 5/19, 6/16, 7/21, 8/18, 9/15, 10/20, 11/17 and 12/15.
You may contact our office 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to cancel by phone (610) 326-9460.
Hours of Operation
We look forward to providing you and your family with the highest quality medical and dental care. Thank you for choosing Community Health & Dental Care.