Licensed Integrated Behavioral Health Consultant
Reports to: CMO
FLSA status: Exempt, salaried
Unit Code: 120
Position Summary: Provide clinical behavioral health services in a manner that upholds the health center’s mission and quality standards, and results in improved patient health outcomes and satisfaction, as well as strong operational and fiscal capacity of the health center.
Education: Minimum - Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology with a current license including LCSW, LPC or LMFT
Experience: Working in a medical setting such as primary or specialty care preferred. Must be able to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, social service providers, and consumers.
Location: This position requires travel to, but not limited to, all CHDC sites, including meetings, off-site retreats, conferences, workshops, and outreach functions.
- Adheres to the organization's mission, vision, and values.
- Adheres to the organization’s policies and procedures including but not limited to a standard code of conduct, confidentiality, and compliance
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to mental health consumers in navigating the physical and behavioral healthcare systems to provide integrated health care.
- Educate individuals on available resources/services to encourage participation in promoting disease prevention, wellness, and an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings as assigned.
- Timely reporting of all crisis and unusual incidents to Medical Director. Immediate reporting of psychiatric and medical crises to CMO.
- Complete detailed documentation for individuals in their clinical record and in other areas as directed.
- Participate in Quality Improvement program as assigned and attend all meetings and training sessions as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures with no unauthorized exception. Work at Community Health and Dental Care as part of an integrated health care team using the provided trained model of integrated Primary Care Behavioral Health.
- Manage evidence-based screening tools to assess healthcare needs of individuals and report results
- Work with patients with Opioid Use Disorder in collaboration with our Center of Excellence Team.