- CHDC will continue to follow the updated Pennsylvania State guidelines regarding the second doses of the Moderna vaccine. We will contact patients regarding their scheduled times.
- Please note that due to extremely high demand, we are not accepting any additional pre-registrations for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
- If you have already submitted a pre-registration inquiry form, it may take up to 60 days to receive a reply.
- Please visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health website for other vaccine distributors near you.
- We will continue to provide updates as needed.
COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths across the United States are rising. Take steps to slow the spread of COVID-19. Find resources, communications materials, national data, safety tips, and much more.
Pennsylvania has a number of resources to help people stay safe and healthy during this global pandemic. Click to find information regarding data, symptoms and testing, vaccines, and contact tracing.
Explore information, maps and resources about the coronavirus outbreak in Montgomery County, PA. Find regional vaccine providers and testing sites, county statistics, and business resources.
Watch a recording Virtual Town Hall event, "The Importance of Vaccines: Building Trust Within Communities of Color" on YouTube. This informative event brought together healthcare professionals and community leaders to answer common COVID-19 vaccine questions.