***Important Vaccination Update***
CHDC COVID-19 Testing
Who is eligible for COVID-19 Testing* at CHDC?
- Anyone with known or suspected exposure to a positive COVID-19 person who has or does not have symptoms
Individuals exhibiting the following symptoms should call CHDC to schedule a telehealth appointment to discuss symptoms and start treatment:
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea that accompanies other symptoms above
- Healthcare worker, essential worker, first responder (with known or suspected exposure)
- Work/school required testing
- Required for travel
*No testing for peace of mind or curiosity.
COVID-19 testing is by appointment. To schedule, please call 610-326-9460