Provide high level administrative and organizational support to the Strategic Leadership Team.
- Administrative and Organizational Support
- Assist with setting priorities of assigned tasks and projects to ensure effective and efficient completion.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels for Administration and Operations:
- Anticipate needed supplies.
- Place and expedite orders for supplies.
- Verify receipt of supplies.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, fax, and mailing.
- Distribute incoming correspondence for Administration Office staff
- Schedule onsite or virtual meetings for CEO and Administrative Office staff
- Greet visitors for meetings with CEO and Leadership team
- Prepare draft documents including patient and business correspondence as needed or assigned.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Assist with maintaining all company contracts:
Scan documents for electronic records
Track renewal dates and facilitate processing timely payments as appropriate.
Maintain records log of renewals/due dates/paid dates.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform special projects or other duties as needed or assigned.
- Coordinate all aspects of planning and executing all offsite meetings and events:
Research and secure venue
Serve as liaison for all pertinent vendors and contractors.
Communicate events details to staff.
Ensure smooth and successful implementation.
- Experience in health or human services
- Experience with finance, contracts, and human resources
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to remain composed under stress while accomplishing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Exhibit a high degree of organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate professionalism with good telephone etiquette, discretion, and excellent customer relations.
- Ability and willingness to float between all CHDC locations, providing administrative support as assigned and allocated.
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance, and a vehicle in good working condition are required.
- The ability to interact with staff at all levels, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, and policies and procedures.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Additional formal training in clerical or computer/graphics skills desired.
- 3-5 years administrative experience supporting executive level staff required.
- Background in health or human services. Finance, contract, and human resources experience desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10, Teams, SharePoint, and Office 365 required.
Attendance required at assigned CHDC site(s)
- This position requires compliance with Health Center’s written standards, including its Standards of Conduct and policies and procedures (“Written Standards”). Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the employee’s regular performance evaluation.
- Failure to comply with Health Center’s Written Standards, which may include the failure to report any conduct or event that potentially violates legal or compliance requirements or Health Center’s Written Standards, will be met by the enforcement of disciplinary action, up to and including possible termination, in accordance with Health Center’s Compliance Program Policy and Procedure: Addressing Instances of Non-Compliance Through Appropriate Disciplinary Actions.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job specific functions (listed within each job specific responsibility) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by the organization on a case-by-case basis.