The Service Desk Coordinator is responsible for supporting the prioritization, assignment, and resolution of IT Service Desk tickets, utilizing ConnectWise. The Coordinator will perform the tasks and communications necessary to support activities within the service request processes. The role will also ensure the accurate assignment of priority and assignment group to IT Incident or Service Request tickets, escalate the ticket if necessary, and monitor SLAs for timely resolution. The Coordinator will review and verify the IT Service Desk SLAs and other performance-related data reporting on a regular basis to spot trends and identify areas of process or service delivery improvement.
- Primary responsibility is overall staff coordination, not direct technical/facility support.
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for coordinating service delivery.
- Manage ConnectWise calendar appointments for all technical support staff to coordinate project and support work maximizing utilization.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Creation of service tickets for Technical and Facilities support staff.
- Tracks and manages location of all technical and facility support staff to ensure timely recording of all support activities and the resolutions of issues.
- Assist in the creation and processing of estimates and orders.
1 year of IT or customer service experience
Experience: Medical or dental office experience or background required.
- This position requires compliance with Health Center’s written standards, including its Standards of Conduct and policies and procedures (“Written Standards”). Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the employee’s regular performance evaluation.
- Failure to comply with Health Center’s Written Standards, which may include the failure to report any conduct or event that potentially violates legal or compliance requirements or Health Center’s Written Standards, will be met by the enforcement of disciplinary action, up to and including possible termination, in accordance with Health Center’s Compliance Program Policy and Procedure: Addressing Instances of Non-Compliance Through Appropriate Disciplinary Actions.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job specific functions (listed within each job specific responsibility) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by the organization on a case-by-case basis.