Community Health & Dental Care is constantly striving to provide the highest quality of services to our patients.
At times, patients are unable to keep their scheduled appointments due to unforeseen transportation barriers.
With the addition of our transportation program, patients are now able to schedule free shuttle service to and from the Health Center.
Our stops include the following in Pottstown:
- Redner’s Quicke Shoppe (367 E. Hight St.)
- Pottstown Regional Public Library (500 E. High St.)
- Rolling Hills Housing Center (2120 Buchert Rd., Community Center)
- Bright Hope Housing Center (Corner of Walnut and Myrtle St.)
Call to schedule: (610) 326-9460
Patients 18 years and older who would like to join the program will be asked to sign a general release and waiver of liability form and fill out a brief questionnaire. A photo ID badge will be issued upon joining the program and must be presented to the driver in order to gain access to the shuttle. A nominal replacement fee will be charged if lost or stolen.
Once enrolled, patients may call phone (610) 326-9460 to schedule their appointments to match the shuttle service. A scheduler will be available to assist patients with this process. If shuttle service is cancelled or delayed for any reason, patients will either be notified or may call the health center to confirm the schedule. It is the patient’s responsibility to secure alternate means of transportation when necessary.
Please note that CHDC policies and patient responsibilities apply when utilizing the shuttle service. CHDC reserves the right to discharge a patient that does not adhere to these policies. If the shuttle driver feels that a rider is a threat to himself or others, 911 will be called and the rider will be dismissed from the program.
Items of Importance
- Please be on time for the shuttle. Drivers are on a schedule and cannot wait for you.
- No unscheduled stops will be allowed for any reason.
- Driver does not carry cash. If you would like to make a donation to CHDC, please mail check or money order to 11 Robinson St., Suite 100, Pottstown, PA 19464, Attn: Finance Department.
- Program participants will be allowed to travel with one companion (exceptions for those with young children will be individually addressed).
- Must wear seat belts and restrain children and infants will on shuttle.
- The use of profanity will not be tolerated.
- CHDC is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Shuttle is not wheelchair accessible.